Episode 88: Angela Ortiz is the founder of the volunteer-led nonprofit, Place to Grow, and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Senior Manager at Adidas Japan. In this episode, we discuss the following topics with Angela:
- Growing up in Japan’s countryside as a Colombian-American with her parents and 10 siblings
- Becoming a mother at 19 years old
- Finding impetus in the aftermath of the Great East Japan Earthquake and Tsunami of March 11, 2011.
- Pursuing a career in social impact
- Creating her nonprofit Place to Grow
- Writing her first book on social impact
This episode is sponsored by Code Chrysalis.
[Place to Grow]
by Angela Ortiz
[Guest host: Oulimata Gueye]
[Social Links & RSS]
RSS Feed: https://www.tokyospeaks.com/feed.xml
[Support via Ko-fi]